Job Description & Requirements
Are you passionate about forward-thinking fashion? Hush Life is looking for a driven and motivated intern to join our team!
We are looking for someone who is self-driven, organized and tech-savvy. Background in marketing and communications (professional or academic) considered an asset. The ideal candidate will have advanced technical skills with experience in various platforms of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and proficiency with various channels of communication (blogging platforms, MailChimp etc.).
- Demonstrates confidence when making decisions and presenting new ideas that directly influence operational efficiency and business growth.
- Self-motivated with a dedicated ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proven strength in identifying inefficiencies while implementing solutions to streamline processes – i.e. simplifying marketing and communications by establishing and enforcing solid strategic plans in order to bridge effective mediums and messages.
- Above average organizational and time-management skills with a proven commitment to quality assurance,accuracy and responsibility. Excellent attention to detail – produces error-free work that is aligned with the overall brand and vision of Hush Life.
- Above average oral and written communication skills – i.e. able to create detailed content independently (social media posts, blogs etc.) that speak to the clothing labels and business objectives.
- Compensation will be arranged upon an offer of employment. Competitive flexible hours. The ideal candidate will have a compelling blend of talent, proven skills and vision that will speak to our brand.
Closing Date for Submissions: April 1, 2019
* Please submit your CV and Cover Letter by email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Hush Life Internship. Only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.